1. Tenants and Guests are responsible for any damage or injury caused by themselves, their children and/or pets.
2. Tenant assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress HIlls RV Park harmless from and indemnify Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress HIlls RV Park against the same.
3. The park is not responsible for personal injuries or damage, loss or theft of any personal property or vehicle.
4. We reserve the right to eject any person(s) who does not comply with the rules and policies.
5. All guests and visitors must register in the Host upon arrival.
6. Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress HIlls RV Park does not allow the delivery of mail or packages to any guests. Guests must make arrangements to have their mail or packages delivered to a third-party location for pickup.
7. All guests must adhere to Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress HIlls RV Park Terms & Conditions while on property.
8. All Motorhomes, RVs or Travel Trailers must be in good working order and appearance.
9. We reserve the right to refuse access to any guests whose vehicle is deemed to be unacceptable.
10. One tent or canopy is allowed per site alongside the registered RV or motorhome. Primitive tent camping is prohibited.
11. Overnight stays are acceptable in designated areas only, prohibited in common ares and multipurpose room.
12. Total number of guests in any space cannot exceed the maximum capacity for that site.
13. Maximum of 6 people total at a site at any given time.
14. Visitors are welcome at guest sites between the hours of 9 am & 10 pm, but they must first register with the Host.
15. Visitors are not permitted to stay overnight. All visitors are required to leave by 10:00 PM.
16. All visitors must park at their host's designated site only.
17. No overnight parking or storage of trailers, boats, jet skis or utility trailers is allowed at camp sites. Unless they fit on appointed site while occupied by registered guest.
18. Portable wood fire pits, deep fryers and tiki torches are PROHIBITED.
19. Charcoal grills, propane grills and propane fire pits are allowed.
20. Blowup mattresses, sleeping bags and cots are not allowed outside.
21. Maintenance on RV’s or vehicles on property is not allowed.
22. Washing RVs or vehicles on property is not allowed.
23. The use of any paint products or chemicals is prohibited.
24. Clotheslines are not allowed.
25. Guests may not hang any items from the trees.
26. All sites are to be kept neat and clean for the duration of your stay.
27. Only 1 RV and a maximum of 2 other vehicles allowed per site unless stated otherwise. All RVs and vehicles must fit within the parameters of the reserved site, and cannot cross over onto a neighboring site and or road.
28. All trash is to be disposed of in the dumpster at the front of the park.
29. DO NOT leave trash out overnight.
30. Boats, boat trailers, cargo trailers or car dollies are not allowed on sites if they do not fit within the parameters of the site.
31. Drones or other remote controlled machines may not be used at any time on the property.
32. All guests should ensure pets and small children are supervised at all times.
33. Guests who are staying longer than 29 days will be responsible for their own metered utilities. This will be added on to your reservation invoice.
All Sites: 12:00 PM
All Sites: 11:00 AM
Late Check-Out Policy:
The Camp Host may be able to arrange a late checkout, if available. Additional fees may apply. In order to ensure availability for incoming guests, please plan prompt departures.
1. The use of Firearms of any kind is PROHIBITED in the Park.
2. The use of archery, paintball, slingshots or air guns is PROHIBITED.
3. Fireworks of any kind are PROHIBITED.
4. Use of illegal drugs under federal law is PROHIBITED. No exceptions!
5. Obnoxious behavior of ANY kind is PROHIBITED.
6. Speed limit on property is 5 mph.
7. Motorcycles must be in idle speed when traveling through the park.
8. No vehicles can block any portion of roadway.
9. Vehicles may park in designated sites only.
10. Only persons with a valid driver’s license may operate a motor vehicle in the park.
11. Vandalism of any kind by anyone in your group (regardless of age) may result in eviction from the park, as well as the cost of any damages to be repaired or replaced.
1. Management is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles. Keep your valuables locked up.
2. Report any problems with your site to the Host immediately.
3. We adhere to the strictest iteration of all federal, state, county, and local laws on property.
1. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
2. Please be courteous to other guests around you.
3. Loud music or objectionable noise, including explicit language or subject matter, is not allowed at any time. This is to respect the enjoyment of all guests and families within the park.
4. Inconsiderate guests will be evicted from park.
5. Profanity or violence towards other guests or Resort staff will result in immediate eviction from park.
6. Guests violating rules that results in eviction notice will not receive any refunds for their stay.
1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone whose pet is NOT considered suitable to the serenity/safety of our guests or the park.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash under the control of someone who can always manage all animals.
3. There is a two-pet limit in the park. Except in the case were the animal never leaves the RV.
4. No exotic or oversized pets are permitted. This includes all reptiles or large birds.
5. All Pets must be registered with the Host upon arrival.
6. Pets may not be left outside unattended.
7. Guests are responsible to “clean up” after their pets.
8. Guests should carry proof of pet’s current vaccinations.
9. Pets are prohibited in resort buildings and amenity areas.
10. Langlois RV Park, LLC DBA Cypress HIlls RV Park is not responsible for and will hold accountable pet owner for any injury or damage caused by pet(s).
11. Service animals may accompany a disabled person without any proof of disability or certification for the service animal, as long as it does not violate any of the previously mentioned rules.